Build Your Career At Whitefish Wellness
Hi I'm Kaia! Cat mom, carpenter, plant lover, adventure buddy, and oh ya, a Board Certified Massage & Bodywork Therapist. I've been practicing MT for over 14 years now and have been running my own business since 2017.
I put a strong value on work - life balance and expect the same out of my staff. We should work to live, not live to work. If you're looking for a job that gives you the freedom to control your own schedule and take time off as often as you need, then WW is the place for you! Check out the other great advantages that await you below.
Advantages you'll have at WW
- Flexible schedule of your choosing
- Competitive pay with opportunity for increases over time
- Free continuing education classes with Kaia (6CEUs/year)
- Mentorship with an experienced LMT
- Awesome co-workers with equal drive to succeed and continue learning
- Opportunity to build a long lasting patient load
- Little to no seasonal swing - We cater to the locals
- Work in a professional, healthcare oriented business
Who should apply at WW?
A Montana Licensed Practitioner who:
- Wants to grow and continue learning
- Is responsible and accountable
- Has a desire to work as a team
- Aligns with our core values: Trust, Integrity, Quality, Education
- Wants to grow a long term, local following
- Wants to be apart of our wellness community
- Wants to work full or part time