The suction and negative pressure created by cupping helps loosen muscles, encourages blood flow, pulls metabolic waste out of our tissues, relaxes the nervous system, reduces cellulite and can also reduce high blood pressure. Cupping is an ancient modality revered in many eastern cultures and is a wonderful, unique experience that can be added to any massage modality. In this class I will demonstrate how to use a few different types of cups properly on yourself and clients, and lecture on the benefits, cautions, and physiology of cupping therapy.
- 6 CEUs - NCBTMB Approved
- Upcoming Classes:
- Mar 20th, 10a-4p Whitefish, MT $150
- May 16th, 10a-4p Whitefish, MT $150
- July 23rd, 10a-4:30p Blue Sky Massage School, Green Bay, WI $220
- July 24th, 10a-4:30p Blue Sky Massage School, Grafton, WI $220
* For Wisconsin Classes, please visit https://blueskyedu.org/seminars/ to register online or call Blue Sky Massage School at 262−376−1011.